1. PARK: The wooded park area on the Blue Stem side of the bridge is part of the City of Moore Arboretum, Arbor Gardens. Maintenance and liability belongs to the City of Moore.
2. FENCES: The exterior fences along Santa Fe and 34th St are the responsibility of the homeowners. There are also special restrictions in the Covenants for the appearance of those fences and backyards. (This paragraph was revised and updated after confirmation by Alex Hutton and Ken Thompson.)
3. EASEMENT: The easement along 34th St on the Blue Stem side, is owned by Oklahoma City. This was verifited with OK City, March 08.
4. SIGNS: Realtor signs are permitted on a homeowner’s property per City of Moore code.
5. VOLUNTEERS: Interested neighbors are always needed for various areas. We presently have four committees: Neighborhood Watch, Welcome Committee, Yard of the Month & Family Events. We need people who are willing to serve on the Board, who have time to make wise decisions and are not in violation of the Covenants. See the application in the Forms section.
We also need people who are willing to help with “once in a while” things like mailings and Clean Up/Work days.
If you want to invest in your neighborhood, email your interest to email@example.com or contact one of the board members.