Grand Opening of our new aquatic park and recreational center will take place on Saturday April 16th, 9 am to noon. Wow, what nice facilities for the residents of our city!
The Aquatic Center includes:
1. Our Diving Pool features a 14’ deep swimming area! The Diving Pool has 3 meter and 1 meter diving boards.
2. The kids’ pool is a great place for little ones to jump in with parents and enjoy the water. Its depth reaches 1.5 feet and has a small slide, shade, spray features, and spill tower.
3. The Station at Central Park Aquatic Center Lap pool offers 5 lanes and
is 25 yards long. The lap pool includes a log roll, family slide, basketball
goal, and aquatic climbing wall.
4. Towering 25’ above the ground, these two large slides feature sharpturns and a fast paced return to the water below.
5. A 439’ foot river of fun! The lazy river has a wave generator and severalspray features in it. This is a must do if you visit The Station at Central Park Aquatic Center.
The Recreational Center includes:
1. An Activity Room for special events or parties.
2. Basketball Courts
3. Cardio/Weight Fitness Area
4. Exercise/Dance Room
5. Child Watch Room
6. Jogging/walking Track
7. Locker Rooms
The city of Moore is offering a time to bring recycled items to the Moore Recycling Center. 400 N. Telephone Rd.
Paper Shredding: 8:00 am – noon Electronics: 8:00 am – noon Glass: 8:00 am – noon
SATURDAY APRIL 16TH, 2016
It would be wonderful if we had some people in our neighborhood who will have CERT Training.
Our Bluestem Ridge Halloween Party will take place 4-6 pm on October 31st. All residents are welcome. Games, costume contest and music will be provided, including hot dogs. Location: 31st St & Nighthawk.
For those of you who love fresh vegetables, remember that Moore has a Farmer’s Market. Garden products and produce are sold every Thursday, 4 – 7:30 pm and every Saturday, 8 am – noon. The market is located at the Moore Community Center, 301 S. Howard.